- NaNoWriMo Nov 2018: Day 0 (Prepping)
- NaNoWriMo Nov 2018: Day 1
- NaNoWriMo Nov 2018: Day 2
- NaNoWriMo Nov 2018: Day 5
- NaNoWriMo November 2018: Day 6
- NaNoWriMo November 2018: Status Update
- NaNoWriMo November 2018: Day 12
- Nanowrimo November 2018: Day 13
- Nanowrimo November 2018: Day 15
- Nanowrimo November 2018: Day 15 (Part 2)
- Nanowrimo November 2018: Day 18 (Mea Culpa)
- Nanowrimo November 2018: Day 19
I did not get off to a good start today. I had a crappy night sleeping, so I woke up late, and then my allergies and I battled the whole time. I wanted to get off to a really good solid start with hitting maybe even 2000 words and finishing Chapter 1.
But I wrote, and that’s just as important. I hit the event goal of at least 1667 words and my own personal goal of two scenes a day. I wrote 1777 words, leaving me with 48,223 words.
I wrote an Elizabeth scene and then a Sonny/Alexis/Carly scene which was fun, but I’m not sure I’m nailing the Sexis banter, so I’m marking it for review during the revision process. Your soundtrack for Chapter One is Before I Cry by Lady Gaga:
Particularly this set of lyrics:
I can’t believe the things you said
Right now I wish that you would try
Try to stay near me
Try to be near me
Before I cry
‘Cause I am gonna need a well
To catch the pain and lift the spell
Like you won’t hear me
Can you try to heal me?
Before I cry
I’ll be back tomorrow!